What I Love

rainbow3

rainbow-wallpapers-(60)

I love color. If I see anything that is so colorful, I get so excited. I love color because it has emotions to each color, for example: Pink makes me feel happy! Purple makes me feel happy/excited. Black with blue makes me feel sad. Red makes me feel normal( something that I can’t explain). Green makes me feel calm. Blue makes me feel energetic. Last but not least, white makes me feel like I have a talent nobody else has.

When every color is side by side( like the images on top), it makes me feel every emotion I just told you about. I spend most of my time drawing,painting or coloring. When I am about to draw, I think about what makes me happy, then draw it. I like making real pictures and I also like to make abstracts. An abstract is when you draw or paint something that you can’t see in real life. Like a picture of hearts,vines,leaves,stars, and any other thing you would like to paint or draw would be an abstract. I paint and draw for the fun of it now, but when I grow up I am going to be an artist on the side for money and for fun. I am thinking about when I become an artist on the side I will do it for fun( like I said) and when I do it for money I will split the money so that I can get half of the amount and give the rest to children and adults that have leukemia,cancer or any other sickness.

What do you want to be when you grow up?

What do you love?

4 thoughts on “What I Love

1. Dear Rhianna
    What do i want to be when I grow up. When people asked me that I said i did not know but now I know I would like to be a perfesh desiner.

2. Dear Rhianna,
    When I grow up I want to be a teacher or a professional SWIMMER! I love your post about what you love to do! As your sister I know you love to draw and paint.
    Love your sister,
    Jayna

3. Dear Rhianna,
    It was so interesting to read your post about color and art. Colors really do affect mood and feelings. I notice that you are very inspired to paint during your choice time. What I really thought was beautiful was the fact that you would consider giving money away to children and adults who need it from the money you make from your artwork. That was very special to read. I love art too!

Here’s to enjoying what you love,
    Mrs. Fordyce